What’s Happening at Zeamo
November 23, 2022 Weekly Updates:
- Zeamo Challenge – Fitoberfest Updates
- Pick of the Week – O2 Fitness
- Blog – Turn Back Time by Exercising Your Way To A Younger Fitness Age
Fitoberfest Challenge Updates
Stats and Prizes!
As our Fitoberfest challenge ends tomorrow now is the perfect time to hurry and get in some last minute points before Thanksgiving! So far these are people with the leading scores.
- Take 1000 steps – Pulte employee with 289 points
- View video on demand – IBM employee with 50 Points
- Gym or studio check-ins – University of Illinois Chicago employee with 20 Points
- 8-Bottle Wine Cellar
- Airfryer Toaster Oven
- 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker
To find out more about the Fitoberfest Challenge, see here
Pick of the Week
Inspired Fitness for All
At O2 Fitness, they strive to offer our members with the most advanced fitness amenities available. At each O2 Fitness location, you will find group fitness classes, knowledgeable personal trainers, experienced fitness instructors, a welcoming kids club, clean locker rooms and showers, speedy Wi-Fi, and so much more.
O2 Fitness is currently participating in our subscription option.
Turn Back Time By Exercising Your Way to a Younger Fitness Age
Forget the birth certificate, you’re only as old as your VO2max says you are. Calculate your “fitness age” to predict future health and longevity.