Effective February 23, 2017
We may change this Policy from time to time. Any such changes will be posted here. If we make a material change in the way we use information that allows you to be identified (“Personal Information”), we will prominently note the change on the Service.
- HOW WE COLLECT AND USE INFORMATION.
- Information that we collect automatically.
- We automatically record basic information about everyone who visits this Service. This information includes, depending on whether you access this Service via the web or our app, the Internet domain from which you access this Service; your IP address; the type of browser and operating system that you use; the date and time you visited this Service; the pages that you visited on this Service; and the address of the website you linked from to get to this Service. If you use a mobile device to access this Service, we may receive a unique identifier for your device. We use these kinds of information to help us improve this Service and for other administrative and analytic purposes.
- We collect information about your location to allow us to identify suitable fitness offerings in your area, to determine when a fitness pass that you purchased has been activated, and for our research purposes. Most mobile devices and other computers provide users with the ability to disable location services.
- Information that you volunteer.
- Registration: When you sign up to use this Service, as a consumer, you will need to provide your name, email address, birthday, phone number and gender. We will also ask you about your workout preferences, which we will use to help find appropriate fitness offerings for you.
- Purchases: If you want to make a purchase, you will need to provide your charge card number, CVV, and related payment credentials, which our service provider will use for the purpose of facilitating your purchases or any returns or chargebacks and, if you provide permission, to facilitate transactions on other websites or applications that use that service provider’s checkout platform. Our service provider may also share certain payment information with financial institutions, payment processors, verification services, credit bureaus and other services providers in connection with its provision of payment processing services.
- Submitting Comments: If you send us a comment or question, we will only use that information for the purpose of responding to you, fulfilling a request, or improving the Service.
- Responding to Surveys: If we provide the opportunity for you to complete surveys or opinion polls, we will only use the information that we collect in an aggregate manner, not in individually identifiable form, for research, educational, or promotional purposes.
- Other: If we otherwise request that you provide information, we will use it only to fulfill the purpose for which you provided the information or as we otherwise specify when we request the information.
- Other ways we share and use information. We may also use and disclose Personal Information under the following circumstances:
- When we engage service providers: We contract with third party service providers to perform functions for us, as described elsewhere in this Policy. These service providers get access to certain Personal Information we collect for the purpose of performing those functions, but they are contractually bound to maintain the confidentiality of the Personal Information and not to use it for any other purpose. For example, if you provide charge card information to make a purchase, that information will go to a service provider for processing, as detailed above. We use a hosting service provider to host our Service. These services include storage of information on our behalf. We may also provide information to a marketing services provider for purposes of developing additional business.
- If we transfer our assets: If we were to transfer all or substantially all of our assets to another business, one of the assets we would likely include in the transfer is our database of Personal Information.
- To comply with law: We will disclose Personal Information when we are required to do so by law, regulation, or securities exchange requirement (e.g., in response to a court order or subpoena), in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or to exercise or protect our legal rights.
- For safety reasons: We may disclose Personal Information when we believe such disclosure is appropriate to safeguard anyone’s property or safety.
- We may use web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about how you use this Service and to operate it and improve it. Web beacons are clear electronic images embedded in webpages that can allow us to recognize what portions of this Service you viewed and when you viewed them.
- SOCIAL MEDIA. This Service includes social media features, such as links that allow you to follow us on Facebook and Twitter. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting on this Service, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
- LINKS. This Service may include links to other websites whose privacy practices differ from ours. If you submit Personal Information to any of those other websites, your information will be governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to read the privacy statement of any website that you visit.
- SECURITY. We maintain Personal Information using physical, electronic, and managerial safeguards to help ensure the security and confidentiality of the data against reasonably foreseeable risks. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is entirely secure, however. Therefore, while we endeavor to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that no one will ever gain unauthorized access to Personal Information.
- YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES. If you would like us to stop sending you email or other communications or would like to access any Personal Information that we may have that pertains to you so that you can have it corrected or deleted, you may send us a request using the contact information at the end of this Policy. We will endeavor to satisfy such requests within a reasonable time and, in all events, consistent with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations. You may also choose the “Settings” option on this Service to edit your workout preferences, personal information and payment information.
- CHILDREN. This Service is intended for use by adults. We do not target, or knowingly collect any Personal Information from, children under the age of 13.
- DO NOT TRACK. “Do Not Track” is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. This Service does not respond to “Do Not Track” settings.
- ACCOUNTABILITY. If you have any questions, comments, complaints, or concerns, or otherwise wish to contact us, regarding this Policy, you may email our privacy manager, Greg Levine, at Greg@zeamo.com. We will work with you to obtain a prompt resolution of any issues you may have.